Bringing convenience and convenience to our career, when you go out, you invented the Bluetooth headset and forgot to bring it. You will find that you are getting more and more inseparable from it, but no matter how good the work is, it is inevitable that you will bump it. Maintenance of your own Bluetooth headset is also essential.
1. Put the headset in your pocket or bag, turn off the headset first, and avoid accidentally pressing the headset function button.
2. Do not touch the earphones with sharp objects, which will cause scratches or damage; let alone insert any small objects into the headphones, which will damage the parts inside. So don't put it in your pocket after you use it. It should be packed in a small bag, because there are often a lot of small things in the pocket, which can easily damage the headphones.
3. Do not expose the headphones to liquid or humid places, and do not use abrasive solvents to clean the headphones. The best storage environment is -10 degrees to +60 degrees, otherwise it will affect the life of the headphones.
4. If you do not use the headphones for a long time, please ensure that they are placed in a dry place. If they are left for more than one month, they should be charged on time to ensure the performance of the battery and headphones, and away from the place where the temperature changes greatly and is dusty.
5. Do not place the headphones in a place where magnetic resonance is easy to form, such as near a TV or a magnet.
6. Do not expose the headphones to an open flame to avoid the danger of explosion.
7. Do not attempt to disassemble the headset yourself.http://www.xsound-innovation.com/